The Best Pick Up Lines
Are Absolutely Priceless
Because Nobody With Any Cents Will Pay for Them!
Dr. Julia says..."If you must, then use only the best pick up lines. Thank you for your cooperation."
When we think of pick up lines, we might get a vision of some guy in a wide collared silk shirt (that’s revealing way too much chest) and yucky tight pants (blech!).
We might think they’re cheesy (yeah) or even funny (uh-huh!), but can they really help a guy meet the girl of his dreams?
Of course, this got me thinking, and (lucky you) I decided to investigate this whole idea of the best "pick up line".
Pick up lines are more like "ice breakers" – at least that’s how I am thinking of them anyway. It’s the only way I can without initiating the gag reflex.
Now, there is one "pick up" (that I’m aware of) that a respectable, "take home to mom type" girl doesn’t find repulsive.
And, if you're serious, it's the best pick up line you can use. But, you do have to follow some simple rules so you don’t screw it up...
How to Successfully (and Safely)
Pick Up a Woman
- Lift with your legs
- Keep your back straight
- Do not bump her head or scrape her feet while in transport
- Continue until completely across the threshold
If pick up lines are so repulsive, then how exactly can you meet to this "perfect" stranger? Use only the best pick up lines! Before you say I’m contradicting myself, let me explain.
The more I thought about what you guys have to go through just to get an introduction, the more I appreciated you! I’ll tell you, the next time someone says, "It’s a man’s world," I won’t be so quick to agree. I’ll still agree, but I definitely won’t be so quick about it.
I totally understand the need to rehearse your "lines" before approaching a woman. Not a good thing to hear yourself uttering unintelligible words while some poor girl stares at you in horror. Neither is it so good to hear her mumbling something about "psychopath" as she walks away!
Having your best pick up lines ready and at your disposal is sort of a precautionary measure - right?
It’s obvious that men can exhibit some rather odd behavior when put on the spot. Avoid these common mistakes that make that first meeting futile...
Pick Up Taboos
- If you can bend steel with your bare hands, don’t pretend to be a mild mannered newspaper reporter.
- If you walk a little like Charlie Chaplin, don’t try to mosey on over like a cool cowboy.
(And yes, it’s just as disturbing if you reverse the order.)
- If you think a Gemini is a Star Wars’ force to be reckoned with, don’t bother asking her zodiac sign.
- If you can’t do an impeccable Elvis, don’t do it now. First impersonations are everything!
- If you have a tendency to stutter even more when you’re nervous, don’t even think about singing your pick up line.
(And don’t give me any, "It worked for
Don't know this
Country Music Hall of Famer?
Oh no you didn't just say you're too young to know Mel Tillis!
Well, here's MMMMel trying to get out a sentence...
Here he is smooth sailing...
I sympathize with you if you talk like Mel, but unless you can sing like him... I would stick to your basic, "stammering pick up" attempt!
So... how’s a guy to break the ice?
As I was snooping around for the best romantic pick up lines I found some that I actually liked! If I were a guy I’d use these, and if I were a girl... I mean, if I were available I would give the guy that said them the time of day – provided I was wearing a watch.
I wanted to find the best pick up lines - at least 10 really good ones. I could only find 8 – actually 7 because one of them is pretty lame.
Then I had to make up 2 of my own. Nonetheless, if you add them up there are 10.
I think these just might be the best pick up lines around!
Top 10 Romantic Pick Up Lines
- Hello, my name is Ingo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to... hey, you don’t have six fingers on your right hand. I’m also not seeing a ring on your left hand.
- I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So, I’m going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
- Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. Would you choose 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines'?
- Your good looks don't intimidate me. (Walk away)
- I can tell by the way you're ignoring me that I fascinate you.
- You know when our children say, "Daddy, how did you meet mommy?" I'm gonna have to tell them how difficult you were being.
- Are you Natasha, my contact?
- Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
(You really have to be good to pull this one off – but I like it!)
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- Do you come here often? No? Then I better work fast.
It takes skill to use even the best pick up lines. And that skill lies in just being you. Keep it real! If you’re funny, fine. If you’re not, you’re not, so don’t try!
If she likes you, whatever you say will sound like the most romantic pick up line she’s ever heard!
Have you had enough of the best pick up lines ever? Go back to Dating Ideas!